Friday, August 17, 2007

a.blog.with.no.name

I don’t have a name for my blog yet, but I’ve decided to go ahead and write my fist entry anyway. I’m so excited! I don’t think I can wait until the ‘perfect’ name comes along! (maybe I can try something like ‘the nameless food blog’ but that’s just bad). So, after spending the last two days reading blogs, it finally sunk on me! I turned around, looked at my husband and said to him ‘I’m from that planet!’ inevitably the next thing that popped into my mind is ‘I should start a blog!’ I even have guest bloggers in mind! After that, Ed (my husband) has brought it up about a dozen times. He’s even tried to come up with a name for me, needless to say we are not there yet. For me, the obvious choice for a blog is food, I love food, I love cooking food, and I love to experiment. My experiments don’t always come out perfect but I’ve got a wonderful fan at home, and he always has something nice to say about whatever crazy thing I come up with, and he’ll eat it too! So it’s perfect.

I should mention that one of the reasons Ed wants me to start a blog, is that he is a very committed blogger, he has three blogs, and (one of his selling points) he knows all the tricks.

Now, my kitchen. We live in Paris, in a very small apartment, and when a say very small, a mean tiny. I have two hotplates, and mini fridge, with a nano freezer, and a toaster oven. So whatever you see here, be aware, does not, by any means, require much of a kitchen, this is as low-tech as it gets my friends! And now tah-dah!! My new (insert name here) blog! Enjoy! Oh yeah, we’re in France so, Bon Appétit!




0 comments: